My passion is telling compelling stories across multiple media — whether as a writer, performer, or as an editor helping people develop and refine their stories. I have over 20 years experience doing just that. So how can I help you tell the story you want to tell?
Editing & proofreading
If you have a print or web project — from long form books and magazines, to web projects, essays, plays, screenplays, and ad copy — I can help you with:
• developmental editing
• copy editing
• line editing
• editing for SEO
• quality control & style rule compliance
• full editorial project management, from conceptualisation through publication.
Script coverage, editing & development
If you’re working on a screenplay (whether narrative feature, or narrative/documentary shorts, a TV script, or a play), I can work you as a script reader, editor or developer to help you with:
• detailed coverage & feedback on particular drafts of a script
• full script development support, with in-depth script and story editing over several drafts and rounds of feedback.
Writing & copywriting
I have over 20 years experience in the Caribbean, the UK, and the US writing:
• magazines & newspaper features; profiles; and theatre & film reviews
• SEO-focussed website copy
• ad copy for commercials (radio & TV)
• scripts for TV & film documentaries, specials, and docu-series
• play scripts (including one-woman shows).
So if you’re looking for a freelance writer or co-writer, let’s chat!
Performing arts work
I have over 30 years years of work as an actor, singer and presenter in theatre, voiceovers, music, film, video and TV; plus other film/TV/theatre credits as a writer, producer, and director. Feel free to get in touch if you’re looking for actors or collaborators for an upcoming project.